Prepare your voting session
The Dean or Director of the Institution is the only person allowed to take part in the Deans’ vote session. The Dean or Director can delegate his voting right to his representative. In this case, please send your request with the detailed information about the representative (name, surname, function and email address) by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to prepare your recommendations, you can download the list of the Eduniversal Official Selection of the 1,000 business schools in 154 countries.
- We recommend you to get familiar with the list of the Eduniversal Official Selection – 1000 Business Schools in 154 countries.
- To start your Dean’s Vote session, go to the connection tool “Start your voting session 2018” and please use your login and password that were sent to you by email. In the case you have lost your password, please click on “forgot your password” . You will receive a new password within 24 hours.
- You cannot recommend more than 50% of business schools per country
- The countries are presented in an alphabetical order from Albania to Zimbabwe.
- Your country will be the last one in the list in the voting process (after Zimbabwe).
- If you don't have any recommendations for the institutions in the particular country, please select: "No, I don’t recommend any institution in this country”
- You are not allowed to vote for your own institution.
- You can save and continue your voting session at any time.
Once you submit your final recommendations, your voting session is registered and cannot be modified.