Prepare your voting session
Who can vote?
For reasons of transparency and neutrality, only Deans or Directors of the Institution are eligible to participate in the voting process. Nonetheless, this right can be transferred to a representative that can act on their behalf. In this case, please send your request with the detailed information about the replacement (name, surname, function and email address) by email at: email@example.com
How to Start voting?
- Start by downloading the list of the Eduniversal Official Selection of the 1,000 business schools in 154 countries. This step will familiarise you with the list of institutions, it will also give you a clearer idea on how to prepare your recommendations, making the voting process much faster.
- You will need to login to your session first before you be redirected to the voting platform. In order to do that, you need to click on « Start your voting session 2021 » and then use the login and password that were communicated to you by email.
In case you have lost your credentials, please use the function « forgot your password » in order to receive new ones within 24hours. You can also contact us directly using this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & conditions
- You are allowed to communicate your recommendations on no more than 50% of business schools per country. For example, if the list contains 10 business schools in Angola, you can only assign your vote to 5 institutions.
- The countries are presented in an alphabetical order from Albania to Zimbabwe, and so you will have to navigate through them in this order.
- Your country will be the last one in the list in the voting process (after Zimbabwe), before then you cannot vote for any institution in your country.
- If you believe that you do not have enough information about a certain institution to make a responsible vote, or if you simply do not have any recommendations for certain institutions in a particular country, please select: "No, I don’t recommend any institution in this country”
- You are not allowed to vote for your own institution; that is why in your voting session, your institution doesn’t appear in the voting list for your country.
- Do not forget to save before leaving the voting session, your information will be automatically restored when you go back, you can then continue your voting session.
Kindly note that once you submit your final recommendations, your voting session is closed and cannot be modified.